FASTSIGNS is always looking for talented, dedicated professionals to join our team. If you have the skills, abilities, and desire to join our world-class company, then we encourage you to continue with this online job application.
FASTSIGNS® is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property.
Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
The Hiring Manager
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
Do you have previous Channel letters sign fabricating and installation experience and electrical/wiring knowledge? Are you a highly motivated and safety conscious individual? Are you looking for a career with an established and fast-growing company? If so, we’re looking for talented and professional candidates who are focused on teamwork, task completion, and customer satisfaction. If you are looking for a rewarding career, not just another job, then come join our team as a Sign Manufacturer and Installer!
As the Sign Manufacturer and Installer, you will perform pre-wiring, channel letter, cabinet signs, installation, programming, and maintenance of FASTSIGNS products ordered for existing and new construction. You will install signs of all sizes and mediums on poles, buildings, billboards, and other structures using a wide range of tools. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, self-motivated team player who can work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and who is determined to provide outstanding service to our customers.
- Confirms the signage accurately conforms to the work order (i.e., spelling, medium, size, etc.)
- Loads and transports signage to destination
- Prepares worksite by removing unwanted signage, preparing mounting surfaces, and ensuring all electrical sources are in order (if applicable)
- Follows all safety policies and procedures in the preparation and installation phases
- Installs signage in strict compliance with the work order
- Cleans installation site
- Performs a quality control review and reports findings to store leadership
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with all support departments
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- High school diploma or GED required
- Three years of sign installation or other relevant experience required
- Basic electrical/wiring knowledge
- Proficient computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Must have a professional set of hand tools
- Must be physically able to perform sign installations, which includes lifting, climbing, and working at heights greater than 10 feet
- Current and unrestricted driver's license and a clean driving record
- Do you have the required certifications and licenses to work on Electric Signs?
- Business Cards
- Free On-duty Meals
- Direct Deposit
- Performance Bonus
- Formal On-the-Job Training Program
- Uniforms Provided
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)