Have you ever worked in an industry that you could walk into ANY business and make a sale? Every type of business uses signs and graphics in ways you haven’t even noticed...yet. Look around. See the opportunity on every surface. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just getting started, potential abounds in the sign and graphics industry.
An Outside Sales Professional position with FASTSIGNS gives you the opportunity to work with people across different industries and giving them solutions that make an impact in and around their workplace. You’ll spend your days meeting with clients assessing needs and opportunities, prospecting for new business, networking, developing and executing customer solutions, and managing customer relationships. You will be selling a customized and ever-expanding product line - completely based on customer needs and desires.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the signs and visual graphics industry and product offerings, and learn the FASTSIGNS selling system through a combination of FASTSIGNS provided formal and on-the-job training.
- Identify and develop sales prospects and leads through a combination of business referrals and networking, outbound phone and email campaigns, and face-to-face meetings with large and small business customers.
- Understand customer needs and practice collaborative selling. Develop estimates using the FASTSIGNS cloud-based point-of-sale estimating and delivery system.
- Collaborate with graphic designers, internal production staff, and custom fabrication vendor/partners to produce and deliver outstanding graphics and signage solutions.
- Manage customer expectations and resolve any customer satisfaction issues.
- Enjoy the work-life balance of regular Monday-Friday business hours, with weekends and holidays off.
The challenge? Learning all there is to offer. We have a proven, successful training program to get you the basics, but you will learn every day of your career with FASTSIGNS...because we rarely do the same thing twice.
The team at FASTSIGNS Charlotte (South Tryon), South Charlotte (Matthews/Ballantyne/Pineville), and Rock Hill / Fort Mill SC have been serving the greater Charlotte metropolitan area for more than 25 years. We offer our employees company paid holidays and paid vacation, and the opportunity to participate in a optional company medical benefits program. Apply now to learn more!
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - which include local centers in Charlotte and South Charlotte North Carolina, and Rock Hill South Carolina.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)