Do your friends and co-workers refer to you as a people person? Do you enjoy working with and helping people solve problems by offering advice and consultation? Are you looking for a job that offers constant learning, skills growth and a career path? If so we are looking for employees just like you in the ever-changing Sign Industry.
All you have to do is look all around and you’ll see there are signs of all types everywhere. You will never be bored, as even the smallest of jobs up to very large projects are unique and highly customized. You will be the initial contact with current customers as well as prospective customers in our Rock Hill FASTSIGNS Center. You will be working to build long-lasting relationships by turning prospects into customers and then into long term clients. In this role you will:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the signs and visual graphics industry and product offerings, through a combination of FASTSIGNS provided formal and on-the-job training.
- You will learn the FASTSIGNS sales process to collaboratively develop and present product and solution recommendations for walk-in, internet, and phone prospects and clients. This includes Point-of-Sale estimate and order processing, pre-order collections and account receivables, and production coordination and pick-up/delivery/installation support.
- Maintain an attractive center retail environment - clean, organized, and functional. Greet customers with a positive, attentive, and patient outlook in all verbal and written communications.
- Contribute to a variety of marketing functions, including database mailings, thank you cards, cold calls and referrals, etc. Help as needed with business reports, close-outs, invoices and expense tracking, and associated administration.
- Enjoy the work-life balance of regular Monday-Friday business hours, with weekends and holidays off.
- We offer our employees company paid holidays and paid vacation, and the opportunity to participate in a optional company medical benefits program.
Our ideal candidate for this position is someone with a high energy level who is outgoing, reliable and responsive, and eager to learn. Great listening skills and organization are highly valued. We have the most extensive training programs in the industry, and will progressively lead you through a combination of formal and on-the-job introductory, intermediate, and advanced training content. Working for FASTSIGNS will allow you to grow your personal, business, and sales skills.
This position presents a stepping stone for any individual who wants a career path and personal growth in their life. If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this dynamic industry we encourage you to apply.
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - which include local centers in Charlotte and South Charlotte North Carolina, and Rock Hill South Carolina.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)