- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the signs and visual graphics industry and product offerings, and learn the FASTSIGNS selling system through a combination of FASTSIGNS provided formal and on-the-job training.
- Identify and develop sales prospects and leads through a combination of business referrals and networking, outbound phone and email campaigns, and face-to-face meetings with large and small business customers.
- Understand customer needs and practice collaborative selling. Develop estimates using the FASTSIGNS cloud-based point-of-sale estimating and delivery system.
- Collaborate with graphic designers, internal production staff, and custom fabrication vendor/partners to produce and deliver outstanding graphics and signage solutions.
- Manage customer expectations and resolve any customer satisfaction issues.
- Enjoy the work-life balance of regular Monday-Friday business hours, with weekends and holidays off.
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - which include local centers in Charlotte and South Charlotte North Carolina, and Rock Hill South Carolina.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)