- Confirm that all signage conforms to original instructions.
- Ensure there are no damages to/on the sign before, during and after installation.
- Load and unload signage and transport to the installation site.
- Plan, organize and layout signage at the installation site as well operate the necessary equipment for installation.
- Install signage per the instructions and by complying to the work order.
- Follows all OSHA procedures and Company safety guidelines.
- And all other [related] responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, General Education Diploma (GED) or equivalent is required.
- Electrical certification is a plus.
- Basic electric and wiring knowledge is required.
- Knowledge of sign making – including fabrication, welding, vinyl, paint, assembly, etc. – is a plus.
- Two years of previous sign installation experience is highly preferred.
- Exposure to construction, mechanical and/or electrical environment is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with various mediums of panels, signs, frames, structures, etc. is strongly preferred.
- Be able to read and interpret site plans and shop drawings.
- Be able to accurately cut materials down to size if necessary.
- Must be able to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Must be able to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Must be able to use various tools, using repetitive, limited motions for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work with various sign materials with straight, edged and irregular curves.
- Must be able to work at varying heights using a ladder and crane bucket.
- Must be able to stand, bend, twist, climb, crawl, kneel and lift above head frequently.
- Must be able to work in varying weather conditions with limited breaks.
- Must be able to individually lift up to 50 lbs.
- May be required to travel overnight for non-local clients.
- Be able to interact with varying personality types in an effective and professional manner.
- Ability to work independently and with others in a team setting.
- Must take pride in your work, pay attention to detail and produce quality work.
- Must have a positive attitude, great work ethic and willingness to learn and grow.
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)