Are you highly motivated, detail oriented, and creative? Are you up for a challenge, eager to learn, and looking to join an established and fast-growing company? If so, we’re looking for talented and inspired candidates who are focused on teamwork, task completion, and customer satisfaction. If you are looking for a rewarding career, not just another job, then come join our team as a Production Specialist!
As a Production Specialist, you will be responsible for all aspects of the physical production of signs, which includes preparing substrates and applying vinyl according to written instructions and under general direction. You must also mount and/or laminate prints, proofread signs, and conduct quality assurance to ensure the efficient production of quality, accurate signs. The ideal candidate is a creative, self-motivated team player who can work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and who is determined to make every project his or her absolute best.
- Follows a layout to place computer-generated vinyl or full color graphic images on a pre-determined substrate or medium
- Prepares substrates for application, which may include cutting, painting, laminating, cleaning, and maintaining the substrates for vinyl application
- Weeds excess vinyl from computer cut images
- Performs quality assurance measures pre- and post-production
- Performs finishing operations such as laminating, encapsulating, and/or mounting of printed pieces
- Reports inventory levels and stock to be reordered to the center manager/production manager or franchise partner
- Helps unload raw materials and cleans and maintains storage areas
- Works on different projects simultaneously
- Performs routine machine maintenance and minor repairs when necessary
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with all support departments
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Serves as back up for the graphic designer as necessary
- Light installation of graphics in the field
- Delivery of finished signs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Able to work well under pressure to output high volume, high quality work
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift 50 or more pounds
- Must have the flexibility to lean over a waist-high table and use back forth hand motions to apply vinyl letters and graphics to a substrate
- Able to use light power equipment
- Must have Colorado driver license and clean driving record
- Paid Holidays
- Medical and Vacation plans
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)