Are you a highly motivated and talented sales professional? Are you looking for an outside sales career with an established and fast-growing company? If so, we’re looking for sales savvy candidates who are interested in a career with outstanding growth and earnings potential. If you are looking for a rewarding career in sales, not just another job, then come join our team as an Outside Sales Representative!
As a Sales Representative, your primary responsibility will be to sell our comprehensive solutions to medium and large size businesses. You must achieve sales goals and quota by consistently performing the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified business. In addition, you will create and execute a sales and marketing plan and work with center management and the support teams to achieve customer satisfaction and revenue generation.
Our ideal Sales Representative is an outgoing, focused, and motivated individual with excellent listening skills who can deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to succeed, the ability to develop lasting relationships, and the skills to close sales through a consultative sales approach.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various FASTSIGNS products
- Develops and maintains a database of qualified leads using proven sales strategies/techniques
- Builds and fosters relationships and a network of referrals in the local community to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Manages multiple large projects simultaneously across multiple clients to ensure timely and quality completion of all deliverables
- Maintains accurate documentation for sales and prospecting activities and provides status reports as needed
- Completes all required client/project paperwork
- Identifies and resolves customer satisfaction issues
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with all support departments
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Motivation to succeed!
- Interest in the Visual Communications field (signage, graphics); willingness to learn and make this your field of expertise
- Interested in a long-term job or career; willingness to become part of our great family
- Enjoy working with people on a daily basis, both with customers and team members
- Have an eye for sales and profit while understanding and enjoying a win-win relationship between company and customer
- Be honest, trustworthy and likable in nature; have a general positive view about customers and people you interact with on a daily basis
- Be professional in your interactions with people. Look professional but in a way appropriate for our customer base, which can be casual and relaxed
- Be organized, methodical and attentive to details
- Manage your time effectively while having the capacity of working in multiple projects or tasks
- Be service oriented; put your client's needs ahead of yours
- Work well with supervisors and follow Company policy in general
- Be proficient in computer and internet skills
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Master basic math skills
- Valid driver's license
- Resume required with this application; Cover Letter highly recommended
- B2B Advantages (Monday - Friday, Business Hours workweek)
- 401K and Health Plan after eligibility period
- Paid Parking
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Excellent Advancement Opportunities
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)