Have you ever worked in an industry that you could walk into ANY business and make a sale? Every type of business uses signs and graphics in ways you haven’t even noticed...yet. Look around. See the opportunity on every surface. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just getting started, potential abounds in the sign and graphics industry.
An Outside Sales Professional position with FASTSIGNS gives you the opportunity to work with people across different industries and giving them solutions that make an impact in and around their workplace. You’ll spend your days meeting with clients assessing needs and opportunities, prospecting for new business, networking, and managing customer relationships. You will be selling a unique, exciting product line that changes by the minute - completely based on customer needs and desires.
The challenge? Learning all there is to offer. We have a proven, successful training program to get you the basics, but you will learn every day of your career with FASTSIGNS...because we rarely do the same thing twice.
Qualifications for Signs and Graphics Outside Sales Professional
- High school diploma or GED required; advanced education degree preferred
- At least one year of business-to-business outside sales experience
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent account planning and time management skills
- Strong consultative selling skills/experience
- Prompt, reliable, and responsible
- Proven experience achieving goals and business objectives
- Valid driver's license
Responsibilities for Signs and Graphics Outside Sales Professional
- Builds and fosters relationships and a network of referrals in the local community to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Develops and maintains a database of qualified leads using proven sales strategies/techniques
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with customers
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various FASTSIGNS products
- Maintains accurate documentation for sales and prospecting activities and provides status reports as needed
- Complete all paperwork and follow established center procedures from initiation through completion of a project (i.e., Work Order, credit approvals, POS entry, pre-payment collection, artwork approval, delinquent account collection, reporting)
- Assist in collection of account receivables.
- Identify and resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Establish and maintain effective team relationships with all support departments.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes. Participate in and practice the FASTSIGNS sales mentality of “Everybody Sells”. Constantly be looking for sales opportunities for the center. Serve as a backup for answering the phone if the franchise partner, manager and sales/service employees are busy assisting other customers. Assist at the front counter as needed. Understand the sales process enough to consult with customers to determine project needs and solutions.
Benefits for Signs and Graphics Outside Sales Professional
- Direct Deposit
- Base Salary + Commissions + Bonuses
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Training
- Formal Ongoing Training Program
- Outside Sales Certification Program
FASTSIGNS of Carrollton is looking for talented, dedicated professionals to join our team. If you have the skills, abilities, and desire to join our world-class company, then we encourage you to continue with this online job application.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)