Join the sign and visual communications industry leader! We are looking for a hardworking, detail oriented individual to join our team as an equipment operator. The ideal candidate has plotter, large-format printer, Zund and router/engraver experience.
- Must have some experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and good technical skills
- ONYX Graphics knowledge a plus
- Assist in other areas of production when all machines are running
- Must work with the ability and knowledge to output the best production method and help identify opportunities to improve
- Performs quality assurance measures pre- and post-production
- Performs finishing operations such as laminating, encapsulating, and/or mounting of printed pieces
- Reports inventory levels and stock to be reordered to the center manager/production manager or franchise partner
- Helps unload raw materials and cleans and maintains different areas
- Works on different projects simultaneously
- Performs routine machine maintenance and minor repairs when necessary
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with all support departments
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Integrity and a strong work ethic are valued
- Basic math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing whole numbers and fractions and converting fractions to decimals and vice versa)
- Able to work well under pressure to output high volume, high quality work
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift 50 or more pounds
- Must have the flexibility to lean over a waist-high table and use back forth hand motions to apply vinyl letters and graphics to a substrate
- Able to use light power equipment
- Health Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Vacation
- Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:30
KEY CHARACTERISTICS OF A SUCCESSFUL FASTSIGNS TEAM MEMBER
- Positive Mental Attitude
- Goal Directed Behavior
- Sense of Urgency
- Self Motivated
- Never Stop Learning
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)