- Creates designs and print files for all types of custom signage and printing projects
- Sign making responsibilities to include all basic and extensive skills such as prepping substrates, weeding, taping, cutting, material cutting and finishing signs
- Loads materials on/into printer and/or laminator, which may require some heavy lifting
- Advanced equipment include roll-to-roll printer, flatbed printer, and ada braille
- High school diploma required; advanced education degree preferred
- Must be able to work occasional overtime as needed, including Saturdays
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure to output high volume, high quality work
- Able to sit and view a computer screen for long periods
- Able to lift 50 or more pounds
- Previous sign or print industry experience required
- Understanding of and experience in the signage industry preferred
- Experience working under pressure with multiple tasks/projects
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong proof-reading skills, including spelling and grammar
- Prompt, reliable, and responsible
- Medical Insurance Contribution
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Life insurance
- Simple IRA benefits
- Paid overtime as needed
- 40 hour work week, Monday-Friday
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)