We are looking for a new Outside Sales Representative to join our team. This entry level job is perfect for recent college graduates or any young adult looking to change career paths. This role will start off as an hourly position with commission. You will be trained to know all the materials we use regularly, how signs are made, how site surveys are done, how to put orders into the computer using our online system, plus all kinds of other exciting stuff! After your training period is over you will continue to be paid hourly and your commission rate will increase.
Your goal as the new Outside Sales Rep is to learn from the best to be the best! You will work on finding your own clients while learning hands on. Some leads will also be provided by the sales manager or from incoming calls to the office. You will sell a number of items to clients from banners to window graphics to lit channel letters and so much more!
You will be provided with a work cell phone and a laptop to ensure success. You also get the knowledge and help from all of us here!
- Do site surveys and make recommendations to prospects and clients using various FASTSIGNS products
- Develop and maintain a database of qualified leads using proven sales strategies/techniques
- Build and foster relationships and a network of referrals in the local community to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Manage multiple large projects simultaneously across multiple clients to ensure timely and quality completion of all deliverables
- Maintain accurate documentation for sales and prospecting activities and provides status reports as needed
- Complete all required client/project paperwork
- Identify and resolve customer satisfaction issues
- Establish and maintain effective team relationships with all support departments
- Follow all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- - High School Diploma or GED; higher education preferred but not required
- - Previous sales experience is a plus
- - Ability to multitask, working on many projects at once
- - Outgoing, upbeat, go-getter attitude is a must
- - Able to work without direct supervision
- - Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- - Experience with networking is a plus
- - Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn our online system
- - Basic math and measuring skills
- - Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- - Must like dogs because ours will jump in your lap at any given time!
- - Formal on the job training
- - Paid holidays
- - Paid vacation/sick days
- - Performance bonuses
- - Company discounts
- - 401K
- - Health Insurance/ Dental
- - Vehicle reimbursement
- - A super awesome team to work with!
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)