Under the guidance of the Franchise Partner, the Manager performs a wide range of duties related to staffing and personnel, sales and marketing, inventory management, customer service and satisfaction, store accounting and billing. The center Manager is ultimately responsible for the efficiency, profitability and overall performance of the center.
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, review, schedule, coach and terminate employees.
- Resolve personnel disputes and related problems privately and in a timely manner.
- Implement and manage employment related programs, including incentives, payroll processing & bonuses.
- Schedule and facilitate staff meetings and sales meetings.
- Facilitate daily production meeting with staff to review work in process. Manage the daily production board setup.
- Oversee overall schedule and workflow between sales and production (i.e., comparing WIP to production).
- Evaluate and maximize quality customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and train employees in the FASTSIGNS Selling Solution system.
- Develop and implement store marketing program.
- Develop and manage in-center direct marketing; manage database accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage the inventory purchasing process.
- Handle large custom orders or “house accounts” as needed; determine pricing, order materials and schedule work. Review large subcontract orders for accuracy.
- Expedite production when needed by assisting the department with the overflow work.
- Manage store maintenance including cleanliness, safety and organization.
- Resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Monitor center opening and closing procedures (if not actually opening or closing the center, review what an employee has done).
- Complete reports as necessary (i.e., daily and weekly sales reports, daily closing, royalties due, direct marketing response tracking).
- Monitor overall center finances including P&L accountability and WIP Summary accuracy. Monitor Key Performance Indicators
- Promote and encourage the FASTSIGNS “Everybody Sells” mentality through recognition
and incentive programs.
- Develop annual business plan with franchise partner and monitor progress.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Ability to deal with a variety of emotions when making business decisions. Emotional maturity and stability needed.
- Ability to handle several projects concurrently utilizing the full range of tools available from FASTSIGNS International, Inc.
- Ability to resolve problems, handle conflict and resolve complex communication issues, in a calm manner.
- Ability to communicate providing verbal feedback in a professional manner.
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)