- Responsible for establishing contact with existing customers
- Identifying new opportunities
- Following up on new and potential leads and referrals resulting from telephone, marketing and field activity
- Developing and maintaining a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email and networking.
- Maintaining accurate records of sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow up activities within assigned territory.
- Previous business-to-business sales experience (experience in sign industry is not required).
- Strong verbal/written skills, to include proof-reading and basic math skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task
- Good time management skills
- Outgoing personality with strong customer service skills
- Base pay + Commission
- Regular full-time weekday schedule, weekends off
- 3 sick paid days per year after 90 days
- 1 to 2 weeks of paid vacation per year, depending on length of employment
- Paid holidays
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)