- Follow instructions to accurately install a variety of flat panel signage, post and panel and/or full-color graphic images in various circumstances. Interior and Exterior.
- Maintain an accurate, written schedule reflecting all installation commitments. Set and achieve project deadlines.
- Consult with sales staff to provide accurate estimates of labor time and to set realistic deadlines.
- Maintain strong lines of communication with sales staff and promptly answer messages/questions. Accurately relay project details to sales staff and customers.
- Adhere to industry-standard safety practices. Operate all tools and equipment according to specified safety requirements.
- Perform advanced site visits, obtaining and relaying necessary information for accurate quoting and production of the product.
- Assist with general sign production duties as needed.
- Report inventory levels and stock to be reordered to the center manager/production manager or franchise partner.
- Help unload and store raw materials; clean and maintain storage areas.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Perform routine equipment maintenance and minor repairs when necessary.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Present and maintain a good driving record. Safely operate all vehicles and promptly report any incidents/infractions.
- Ability to stand/kneel for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 or more pounds.
- Flexibility to lean over a waist-high table and use back and forth hand motion to apply vinyl letters and graphics to a surface.
- Ability to work under pressure to output high volume, high-quality work.
- General familiarity with the safe operation of power equipment and general construction tools/methods.
- Ability to fulfill projects in wide temperature variances and exterior weather conditions.
- Safely climb ladders/scaffolding and operate hydraulic lift equipment as needed.
At FASTSIGNS every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)