Have you ever worked in an industry that you could walk into ANY business and make a sale? Every type of business uses signs and graphics in ways you haven’t even noticed...yet. Look around. See the opportunity on every surface. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just getting started, potential abounds in the sign and graphics industry.
An Outside Sales Professional position with FASTSIGNS gives you the opportunity to work with people across different industries and giving them solutions that make an impact in and around their workplace. You’ll spend your days meeting with clients assessing needs and opportunities, prospecting for new business, networking, and managing customer relationships. You will be selling a unique, exciting product line that changes by the minute - completely based on customer needs and desires.
The challenge? Learning all there is to offer. We have a proven, successful training program to get you the basics, but you will learn every day of your career with FASTSIGNS...because we rarely do the same thing twice.
- Develop annual sales plan with Franchisee or Center Manager, detailing activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the position on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Consultatively sell and make recommendations to prospects and clients using various products and Brand Standards.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these using a “drill down” and “share of wallet” concept.
- Develop and maintain a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone, marketing and field activity.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of a Contact Management program to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)