Provide second level support to franchisees, and internal employees, for computer software and hardware issues. Research inquiries, prioritize issues, escalate critical issues and communicate accurate resolutions related to computer hardware and application software functions. Relies on instruction and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job requirements. Documents, tracks and monitors problems to ensure timely resolution.
- Provides second level support including triage and resolution of issues escalated from level 1 support personnel. Provides expertise and guidance to level 1 support personnel
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming inquiries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
- Responsible for identifying, researching and resolving questions about supported software and computing platforms in a professional and courteous manner
- Record and maintain complete, detailed, accurate documentation of in person, telephone, or email requests for technical support and problem resolution.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding of users.
- Walk customers through problem-solving processes.
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ethical Conduct
- Technical Capacity
- Knowledge of computer hardware over the last 5 years.
- Network troubleshooting skills
- Microsoft Windows10, macOS
- Various versions of Microsoft Office.
- Google G Suite use and administration
- Active Directory administration
- Virus and malware removal
- iPhone and Android configuration
- Printer configuration and troubleshooting
- Phone System administration and support
- Firewall administration and support experience
- PoS System support experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3 or more years of experience in a Service Desk technician function in a medium- or large-size company.
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)