- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business
- Service existing clients
- Effectively demonstrate product line
- Meet established goals for territory development and sales quotas
- Conduct cold-calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field
- 2+ years' experience in cold calling sales with strong track record of success
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)