9612 Hwy 6 #130, Missouri City, TX 77459
Position: Inside Sales, Visual Communications Specialist
Are you a highly motivated and talented sales professional? Are you looking for an inside sales career with an established and fast-growing company? If so, we’re looking for sales savvy candidates who are interested in a career with outstanding growth and earnings potential. If you are looking for a rewarding career in sales, not just another job, then come join our team as a Visual Communications Specialist (VCS)!
Copy and paste the url below for a short video about this position.
- Greets customers in a businesslike fashion (in-person and on phone) and carry-on a professional conversation
- Makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various FastSigns products and prepares estimates
- Completes all required client/project estimates and estimate follow-up
- Maintain contact with vendors for updated pricing and shipping costs
- Communicates with customers on order status and any changes in the production schedule
- Contact customers for timely order pickup/delivery and confirm customer satisfaction
- Identify and resolve customer satisfaction issues
- Executes a variety of marketing functions, including database mailings, thank you cards, press releases, etc.
- Builds and fosters relationships in the local community to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone, marketing, and email activity
- Performs Accounts Receivable function ensuring all orders are paid within 30 days
- Helps as needed with reports, close-out, invoices, and required paperwork
- Assist Design/Production as backup if needed
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least two years in retail or inside sales with excellent customer service experience
- Proven record of consistently hitting/exceeding sales targets or quotas
- Able to perform cold calls to secure new business for the center
- Experience resolving customer satisfaction issues
- Experience working under pressure with multiple tasks/projects
- Proficient computer and internet skills, including Google G-Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Formal On-the-Job Training Program
- Potential to be promoted to Outside Sales position depending on performance
- Excellent Advancement Opportunities
- Performance Bonus
- Sick Time
- Uniforms Provided
- Direct Deposit
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)