PLEASE NOTE: This position requires limited design responsibilities. If you are solely a graphic designer without sign production experience, please do not apply.
FASTSIGNS® of Carpentersville is a visual communications company using innovative thinking and state-of-the-art technology to create and design graphic solutions for businesses large and small. We are always looking for talented, dedicated professionals to become part of our team. If you have the skills, abilities, and desire to join our outstanding company, then we encourage you to submit your resume for consideration.
FASTSIGNS® of Carpentersville is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
FASTSIGNS® of Carpentersville is in need of an experienced Sign Maker/Installer to join our team. This is a key hire for the company. Someone who will impact the trajectory and culture of the company. The Sign Maker is a professional, self-motivated team player with great interpersonal skills and values delivering excellence. The Sign Maker is also detail-oriented, works well in a fast-paced team environment and able to efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously. The Sign Maker is self-confident and is not afraid to show their professional ability, creative genius and, most importantly, have fun!
Minimum job duties
- Sign production
- Sign installation, interior and exterior
- Sign design as needed
- Consult/interface with customers
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of manufacturing/production area
- Assist in maintaining company signage equipment
- Accurately keep track of electronic and paper records related to jobs
- Learn new technologies, skills and techniques to become a better sign making professional
- 3+ years of experience as a professional sign maker – design and production
- Background in vinyl creation and application
- Large format digital printing
- Some expertise in using Adobe Design tool suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience with RIP software
- Upbeat positive attitude
- Sign painting
- CNC router operation
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick days
- Group Medical Insurance
- 401k participation after one year of employment
- Performance bonuses
- Excellent Advancement Opportunities
- Casual and Creative Work Environment
- Formal Continuous Training, Web-based and On the Job
Please apply if you meet the minimum qualifications above and are ready for a rewarding career. FASTSIGNS® of Carpentersville offers a competitive compensation package including performance pay. Pay is commensurate with experience. Principals only. Recruiters, please DO NOT respond to this listing. Serious candidates only, please.
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.