Position responsibilities include:
- Leading the morning Production Meeting with the entire FASTSIGNS Team.
- Organizing, inventorying, and ordering materials.
- Maintenance of the printers, plotters, and other production equipment.
- Working with the Sales Team to coordinate deadlines, consult on product designs, and order materials.
- Creating samples for the Sales Team to use on sales calls.
- Educating other FASTSIGNS Team Members on production best practices.
- Helping to create and uphold company procedures.
- Answering phone calls and answering customer questions in the event that all members of the Sales Team are unavailable to answer.
- Troubleshooting with customers, when needed, usually with the help of the Sales Team.
- Training new hires to the Production Team.
- Overseeing the Graphic Design department and occasionally designing jobs, when needed.
- Motivating team members to hit deadlines and meet production goals.
- Cutting printed graphics using a variety of wall cutters, saws, and X-acto blades, as well as applying the product to substrates.
- Painting substrates for orders.
- Performing installations to vehicles (including vehicle wraps), and building interiors and exteriors using a ladder or mechanical lift system.
- Performing a daily clean up of the Production area at the end of the day with the help of other Production Team members.
- Updating center graphics to keep the center looking fresh and up-to-date.
- Maintaining the production area to keep it organized, presentable, and in good working order.
Position qualifications include:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Basic math skills
• Able to work well under pressure to output high-volume, high-quality work
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Able to lift 50 or more pounds
• Must have the flexibility to lean over a waist-high table and use back-and-forth hand motions to apply vinyl letters and graphics to a substrate
• Able to use light power equipment
• Must have Arizona driver's license and a clean driving record
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)