The successful candidate will have a background in both business and graphic design and will have an understanding of the print and sign industry. We're looking for a responsible, articulate and motivated Project Manager who can quickly identify vulnerabilities and obstacles, and then create innovative solutions to any problems.
You will be responsible for overseeing the corporate accounts and communicating their progress to senior management at regular intervals.
- Lead assigned projects to completion
- Identify and solve any problems that come up during projects
- Develop individual project plans complete with budgetary information and resource needs
- Communicate with our graphic department about responsibilities pertaining to corporate clients and internal projects
- Host a project meeting at least once per week for each project under your direction
- Refine project calendars, budgets, and scope of work as needed to ensure timeliness and fiscal responsibility
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers as needed
- Communicate project objectives to all team members involved
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)