Are you a highly motivated and talented sales professional? Are you looking for an outside sales career with an established and fast-growing company? If so, we’re looking for sales savvy candidates who are interested in a career with outstanding growth and earnings potential. If you are looking for a rewarding career in sales, not just another job, then come join our team as an Outside Sales Professional!
As an Outside Sales Professional, your primary responsibility will be to sell our comprehensive solutions to medium and large size businesses. You must achieve sales goals and quota by consistently performing the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified business. In addition, you will create and execute a sales and marketing plan and work with center management and the support teams to achieve customer satisfaction and revenue generation.
Our ideal Outside Sales Professional is an outgoing, focused, and motivated individual with excellent listening skills who can deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to succeed, the ability to develop lasting relationships, and the skills to close sales through a consultative sales approach.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various FASTSIGNS products
- Develops and maintains a database of qualified leads using proven sales strategies/techniques
- Builds and fosters relationships and a network of referrals in the local community to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Manages multiple large projects simultaneously across multiple clients to ensure timely and quality completion of all deliverables
- Maintains accurate documentation for sales and prospecting activities and provides status reports as needed
- Complete all paperwork and follow established center procedures from initiation through completion of a project (i.e., Work Order, credit approvals, POS entry, pre-payment collection, artwork approval, delinquent account collection, reporting). Identifies and resolves customer satisfaction issues
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with support staff
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- High school diploma or GED required; advanced education degree preferred
- One year of business to business outside sales experience preferred
- Fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively and efficiently organize, prioritize, and manage clients, team members, and work
- Superior relationship building, networking, and customer service skills
- Excellent account planning and time management skills
- Strong consultative selling skills/experience
- Proven experience achieving goals and business objectives
- Proficient computer and internet skills, including GSuite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Able to manage several projects concurrently using FASTSIGNS tools and resources
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Paid Holidays
- Formal On-the-Job Training Program
- Transportation Assistance
- Uniforms Provided
- Laptop for office use
- Cell phone allowance
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)