2. Resolve personnel disputes and related problems privately and in a timely manner.
3. Implement and manage employment related programs, including incentives, payroll processing & bonuses.
4. Schedule and facilitate staff meetings and sales meetings.
5. Facilitate daily production meeting with staff to review work in process.
6. Oversee overall schedule and workflow between sales and production (i.e., comparing WIP to production).
7. Evaluate and maximize quality customer service and customer satisfaction.
8. Monitor and train employees in company Brand Standards.
9. Develop and implement center marketing program.
10. Develop and manage in-center direct marketing; manage database accuracy and efficiency.
11. Manage the inventory purchasing process.
12. Handle large custom orders or “house accounts” as needed; determine pricing, order materials and schedule work.
13. Review orders for accuracy as needed.
14. Perform outside sales duties, site visits, quotes, etc.
20. Monitor overall center finances including P&L accountability and WIP Summary accuracy. Monitor Key Performance Indicators
21. Promote and encourage the brand mentality of “Everybody Sells” through recognition
and incentive programs.
22. Develop annual business plan with Franchisee and monitor progress.
23. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
2. Ability to handle several projects concurrently utilizing the full range of resources available.
3. Ability to resolve problems, handle conflict and resolve complex communication issues in a calm manner.
4. Ability to communicate providing verbal feedback in a professional manner.
LEVEL OF AUTHORITY
2. Reports directly to Franchisee.
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)