- High school diploma or GED required; advanced education degree preferred
- At least one year of business-to-business outside sales experience
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent account planning and time management skills
- Strong consultative selling skills/experience
- Prompt, reliable, and responsible
- Proven experience achieving goals and business objectives
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Builds and fosters relationships and a network of referrals in the local community to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Develops and maintains a database of qualified leads using proven sales strategies/techniques
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with customers
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various FASTSIGNS products
- Maintains accurate documentation for sales and prospecting activities and provides status reports as needed
- Complete all paperwork and follow established center procedures from initiation through completion of a project (i.e., Work Order, credit approvals, POS entry, pre-payment collection, artwork approval, delinquent account collection, reporting)
- Assist in the collection of account receivables.
- Identify and resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Establish and maintain effective team relationships with all support departments.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Constantly be looking for sales opportunities for the center.
- Serve as a backup for answering the phone as needed.
- Assist at the front counter as needed.
- Understand the sales process enough to consult with customers to determine project needs and solutions.
- Direct Deposit
- Base Salary + Commissions
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Training
- Formal Ongoing Training Program
- Outside Sales Certification Program
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)