Fast-growing visual communications company seeks Customer Service / Inside Sales person with graphic design experience in Illustrator software. The successful candidate:
- Serves as first point of contact for walk-ins, email, and telephone customers.
- Works with management and support teams to satisfy customers and generate revenue in line with company’s vision and values.
- Responsible for sales activities from lead generation through project management.
- Must be customer focused with a friendly, welcoming disposition and exceptional organizational skills.
Direct experience in a sign company and particularly a FASTSIGN franchise would be a plus.
The successful candidate must have:
- Customer Service/Sales 1 year +
- Graphic Design 1 year +
- Open to applicants with and without a college degree
We offer these benefits:
- Paid time off – vacation and sick days
- Participation in bonus program
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary
We look for a talented person adept at:
- Communications via email, phone, in person
- Consulting, troubleshooting, problem-solving
- Meeting sales targets (monthly and annually)
- Scheduling appointments
We provide a company culture that is:
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented – supportive, focused on fairness; enjoys interacting with people
- Detail-oriented – focused on speed and precision
- Quality-focused and fun!
Our location on 3009 E. Speedway is in Tucson, Arizona -- a city of about a million people in southern Arizona. We brag about our high quality of life and deliciously warm (sometimes hot) weather year-round.
FASTSIGNS on Speedway in Tucson has been in business for 30 years. We were just named Daily Star Readers Choice "2019 Favorite" for Signs and Vehicle Wraps.
If you are looking for a job that offers constant learning, skills growth and a career path, we are looking for an employee like you.
Our ideal candidate is outgoing, responsive, eager to learn, and has the ability to build relationships. Great listening skills, documentation, and organization are highly valued. You will learn to prepare estimates, implement work orders, and ensure timely delivery of finished orders.
You will be involved in daily team meetings, execute business and marketing plans, and be involved in the overall success of the FASTSIGNS Center.
We seek someone who believes in quality service. If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this dynamic industry you are encouraged to apply.
As a FASTSIGNS Customer Service Representative, you will be the initial contact with current customers as well as prospective customers in our FASTSIGNS Center. You will work with customers via email, telephone, and walk-in traffic. You will be working to build long-lasting relationships by turning prospects into customers and then into long-term clients.
FASTSIGNS is the franchise industry leader with over 700 locations in many countries worldwide. We have the most extensive training programs both online and in-person in the industry. Working for FASTSIGNS will allow you to grow your personal and business skills. At FASTSIGNS, we pride ourselves on the best customer service in the Sign Industry and to prove it we survey our customers to ensure we constantly improve our service.
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)