FASTSIGNS, the top sign franchise in the nation, provides visual communications solutions including sign and graphic consultation and design, production, delivery and installation services. We help our clients with architectural signs, vehicle graphics, point-of-purchase posters or building identification signs. Our great team makes it all happen! We are a fast-paced, detail oriented, results focused, cooperative, collaborative environment.
Candidates with the following experience are encouraged to apply:
Will train if you have a ‘can-do’ attitude and some hands-on work background.
Sign Installer Benefits:
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays (6/7 per year)
- Bonus Plan
- Monday-Friday DayTime Schedule
Sign Installer Responsibilities:
Our installers manage of a wide variety of sign and graphics installation projects both interior and exterior. These include vinyl media applications such as window graphics, vehicle graphics and wall murals. Common are wall mounted signs of all kinds, including dimensional logos using patterns, and stud mount. This role requires a large amount of time out of the shop independently managing a busy schedule at client sites around the Portland Metro area.
- Confirms the signage accurately conforms to the work order (i.e., spelling, medium, size, etc.)
- Loads and transports signage to destination
- Prepares worksite by removing unwanted signage, preparing mounting surfaces, and ensuring all electrical sources are in order (if applicable)
- Follows all safety policies and procedures in the preparation and installation phases
- Installs signage in strict compliance with the work order
- Cleans installation site
- Performs a quality control review, takes completion photos
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with all support departments
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Maintains assigned vehicle(s)
- Uses, maintains, and stores company provided tools appropriately
- Meets company safety requirements by keeping work area neat and clean, following safety precautions and wearing required safety apparel (i.e. masks, gloves, shoes, safety glasses, fall protection, etc.), and reporting any safety issues to the manager
- Communicates effectively with customers and serves as a reputable representative on all job-sites
Sign Installer Requirements:
- Prompt, reliable, and responsible
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Basic math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing whole numbers and fractions and converting fractions to decimals and vice versa)
- Able to take direction
- Able to work well under pressure to output high volume, high quality work
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift 50 or more pounds
- Able to use light power equipment
- Must be physically able to perform sign installations, which includes lifting, climbing, and working at heights greater than 10 feet
- Able to work without direct supervision
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)