Are you a problem-solver who can think on your feet? Do you like working with your hands and putting things together?
If so, then a career at FASTSIGNS® may be for you.
As an Installer, you’ll play an important role in getting the finished sign or graphic in place so everyone can see it - in the ground, on a wall, on a vehicle or hanging from a ceiling. You’ll use a variety of tools to assemble, erect and hang items, both inside and out. Fear of heights is not in your vocabulary. In fact, most of your days will be spent moving, lifting and building for a wide variety of sign installations.
We are looking for experienced sign installers to join our installation team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To execute daily installations accurately as an individual or as a member of a team
- Follow company policies and procedures both written and implied
- Review assigned work orders thoroughly to ensure a full understanding of the job to be installed prior to departing for the day
- Verify that all pertinent information is included in each assigned work order: job location, installation location, and client contact
- Verify that all sign product, materials, tools, etc. that are necessary for successful execution of the assigned work order has been loaded onto the truck prior to departing for the day
- Communicate any problems encountered on the job and/or components of the work order that could not be completed with the Production Manager immediately
- Assist in production/fabrication of signs, vehicle wrapping, print production, laminating, cutting, weeding, wall wrapping, etc.
- Lead by example and be polite and courteous to customers and coworkers at all times
- Maintain a level of cleanliness and organization within all company vehicles
- Assume responsibility for company tools that are used on the job site
- Observe stated attendance policies by consistently arriving on time and ready for work
- high attention to detail
- no drama
- comfortable with heights
- willingness to learn
Some of the skills we are looking for include:
- Vinyl/wallpaper installation
- Knowledge of power tools/hardware
- Basic wood working skills
- CA Drivers Lic. / Clean Driving record
Nice to have but not required skills:
- Knowledge of installing 3D letters
- Knowledge of electrical signs
- Experience running scissor and boom lifts
If you don't have experience in signs, but do in construction or other installation work, please send your resume. We can do some training.
This position works indoors & outdoors with heavy equipment and power tools.
Job Type: Full-time
FASTSIGNS is a well-known and respected global brand. We help businesses and organizations visually communicate. Virtually every business in every industry needs and uses signs, so you will get to see your work around town. You’ll be in a fast-paced environment with a collaborative and supportive team. Every day is challenging and different, and you’ll have the opportunity to continue to hone your skills by accessing a wide range of hands-on, in-person and online training programs.
When you work at an independently owned and operated FASTSIGNS location, you are working for a local business, typically with Monday through Friday business hours.
Are you ready to bring your mechanical and construction skills on board and join an established brand?
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)