Graphic Designer / Pre-Press / Signs & Wide Format Printing
We manufacture a variety of printing and marketing solutions including signs, banners, window films, wall and floor graphics, installations and much more.
FASTSIGNS is "More Than Fast. More Than Signs."
We are looking for a graphic design artist with pre-press and signage experience who is looking for an opportunity to succeed with our creative services team.
We offer for the Graphic Designer / Pre-Press / Signs & Wide Format Printing Position:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Partial Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Monthly Bonuses for achieving team goals.
- Great working hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5pm.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in graphic design / print production.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Knowledge of a variety of graphics programs and output devices such as vinyl plotters, large-format printers, laser engravers and CNC routers.
- Good math and proof-reading skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented to ensure every part of a project comes out correctly the first time.
- Prepares comprehensive layouts, mockups, proofs and copy for print reproduction according to instructions from clients through the sales team.
- Performs logo modification and sources high-quality digital files.
- Prepares files, included adding bleeds, crop marks, die-lines, hole locations, and other finishing file layers as required, archiving files upon completion for future use.
- Inspects all jobs for accuracy and quality before sending them to be produced.
- Assists the production team on an as-needed basis.
- Sign making or print production: 2 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 2 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)